This is one of cleanest Vietnamese restaurants in the area. Their menu is shorter than the usual vietnamese restaurants. While short, the menu does contain quite a few crab dishes, which is kind of rare among vietnamese restaurants in my opinion.
Hue's Style Cooked Beef & Port Leg Spice Soup with Vermicelli
$6.75
Rating: @@@@
This seemed like their house special. It was the number one item on the menu. I had never seen such a dish in a vietnamese restaurant, that's why I ordered it. It was great, the pork leg was very tender, the vermicelli was soft too. The soup was a little hot, but I liked it. The whole dish was like exciting food adventure.
Barbecued Sliced Beef with Vermicelli
$6.50
Rating: @@@
I had always liked the vietnamese BBQ beef, it had a strong BBQ flavor. When eaten with fish sauce and vermicelli, it combined the flavor from the ground and the ocean. Since fish sauce is light tasting, it didn't over-power the beef and BBQ taste, it added the seafood flavor to it, bring the dish to the next level. Having said that, this restaurant was just on par with other vietnamese restaurant in terms of this dish.
Lee Kam Kee Vietnamese Restaurant
2505 W. Valley Blvd.
Alhambra, CA 91803
626-282-7720
Wednesday - Monday 11am - 9:45pm
Closed on Tuesday
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment